New Player Northamptonshire

RFabian90

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I’m Rob!!! 30 from northants. Looking to get into airsoft as another hobby, which already include fishing and shooting (pheasants). Always fancied airsoft so just looking for people I can get involved with regular and maybe become part of the community :)
Hope everyone is well, many thanks!!!!!!!

Welcome Rob, to this mad community and the crazy which is Airsoft :) (not that we can play any time soon due to the current climate) but welcome anyway..

You will find that there is a whole wealth of knowledge here...  there are quite a few sites too around the Northants area both woodland and CQB... If you haven't played airsoft yet, then book yourself onto a site where they allow the use of hire 'guns'. They will provide a full set of face protection, BB ammo and of course the RIF (gun) itself.... then all you need to do is run around and start believing you're part of  SEAL Team 6 ;)

Hi Rob and welcome.👍

Have you got time for another hobby? Lol

Regards 

Thank you for your responses, one of my friends has contacted me saying he plays and that I can use a couple of his guns to see what play style I like. Personally I’m a grenade and rush kind of guy lol. Hopefully see you boys in the field soon and not down your sights. 

1 hour ago, RFabian90 said:

Thank you for your responses, one of my friends has contacted me saying he plays and that I can use a couple of his guns to see what play style I like. Personally I’m a grenade and rush kind of guy lol. Hopefully see you boys in the field soon and not down your sights. 

I'm a bit like you when you are fishing.

I sit, relax and wait for them to come to me. Lol😉

Regards 

Hi @RFabian90! 👋

Welcome to the forum. Good luck getting started when it’s safe and have fun! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Welcome to the forum buddy

Make sure you have a read of the pinned topics in this section, those will get you started before you attend a game 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.