Highlights Please.

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right, seeing as you bastards locked me out for the last two weeks or so (it was actually a technical error but I need someone to blame), I need bringing up to speed.

What have I missed? (spare me the UKARA debates)

TIA!

Than

19 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Good to have you back though (I think?)

I'll take it! Cheers!

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'd love to, but thanks to lockdown i have literally lost any capacity to keep track of time.

seriously forget what day/week it is i keep forgetting what goddamn month it is.

Damn, you too!? I'm currently measuring it in how many times I've cut my nails.

Apologies though, this was probably just me shitposting as I was eager to break my dry spell.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'd love to, but thanks to lockdown i have literally lost any capacity to keep track of time.

seriously forget what day/week it is i keep forgetting what goddamn month it is.

Same. I think. I don't know anymore.

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Right, seeing as you bastards locked me out for the last two weeks or so (it was actually a technical error but I need someone to blame), I need bringing up to speed.

What have I missed? (spare me the UKARA debates)

TIA!

Debate over.  UKARA is a licence ....

The Scheme would involve the following:

• The ABA would undertake to issuePlayer Licenses. This would result in recognized players.

14 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Debate over.  UKARA is a licence ....

The Scheme would involve the following:

• The ABA would undertake to issuePlayer Licenses. This would result in recognized players.

Makes sense tbh - "What's your DEFENCE for driving this vehicle on a public road"? "I have a driving LICENCE!"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.