Extended Mag for the Ksc Auto9?

paradoxum
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got myself an  AUTO-9 on the way with 2 extra mags, but I just stumbled across this video where some madlad had some extended mag with a shoulder stock, hooked up to a HPA unit thing:

Anyone know what magazine that is or is it some custom thing? Also the wooden grips too - will any Beretta 93R grips fit you reckon or did he get some and cut them to fit?

Edit: Could this be the extended mag? https://stampedeairsoft.com/magazines-mag-accessories/g-g-55rnd-gpm92-gbb-magazine-g-08-172/

Or: https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/we-europe-m92-m9-extended-50rnd-gas-magazine

For G&G and WE, so no idea if they'd fit the KSC.

Airsoft Mike doing a review of the Auto-9:

So hyped for it to arrive. I've got the 3-round burst fire mod ready for it too.

Never seen an extended mag and not sure of the cross compatibility. I think it has a standard m9 grip profile but there can be slight differences in the exact shape between makes (I know kwc are different for example). Most are made to fit TM profile. Hard to say with any certainty. Depends what you can find to start then whether it fits/fits with fettling or will just never fit.

There are several different versions of the KSC/KWA M93R the mags are not cross compatible. I think the Auto 9 is based on an older version just can't tell you which one. That video is not an auto 9 it's an M93R with an auto 9 compensator fitted. It does have a 3 round burst so maybe the same base gun.

On 12/06/2020 at 11:59, BigStew said:

There are several different versions of the KSC/KWA M93R the mags are not cross compatible. I think the Auto 9 is based on an older version just can't tell you which one. That video is not an auto 9 it's an M93R with an auto 9 compensator fitted. It does have a 3 round burst so maybe the same base gun.

Ahh that would explain things then. The one I bought is the KSC AUTO9 (JP version), so I guess no extended mags for me.

3 hours ago, heroshark said:

This it? http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_627&products_id=30232&zenid=s3knd86gg1mkpp3pgi8dulo2v0

Pretty pricey and I'm not sure I even like the wooden grips on the AUTO9, some kinda carbon ones would be sweet. I'm thinking of dry-brushing the compensator edges in a silver colour to make it pop a bit.

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

The Auto 9 isn't fitted with the system 7 mechanism

Ah okay. I guess i'll just stick with the stock grips, those wood ones are way too expensive and kinda take away from the space-gat/robocop aesthetic anyway, which is why I want one in the first place. 

Archived