That Age Old Question....

ChrisG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

24 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

No closer to deciding haha 😆😔

Just don't bother. Forget you ever considered it and get on with your life. Because one day you'll end up like us. Debating the various attributes of toy guns on the internet for the hundred and forty seventh time. And you'll thing oh fuck what am I doing.

2 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Just don't bother. Forget you ever considered it and get on with your life. Because one day you'll end up like us. Debating the various attributes of toy guns on the internet for the hundred and forty seventh time. And you'll thing oh fuck what am I doing.

but but but......... 😂😂

3 minutes ago, heroshark said:

That requires too much self reflection that I really don't want to start on.

4 hours ago, heroshark said:

Sigh... I'm there. 😂

I have MK23 already. Looking for something snappier now. 

Glock 18c

FNX45

Hi-capa 5.1

A different Gxx glock

2 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

Sigh... I'm there. 😂

Glock 18c

FNX45

Hi-capa 5.1

A different Gxx glock

Snappy, go AW split slide Hi-Capa, all metal, very snappy.

ask @Cyberlawyer and @sonofsammo about them

6 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

Sigh... I'm there. 😂

Glock 18c

FNX45

Hi-capa 5.1

A different Gxx glock

Snappiest shooter I've owned and still have is my USPC.

Just now, ChrisG said:

Think I might swing for FNX-45 is there a amomax style/roto holster for it?

No idea, I stick mine in my jeans pocket

The WE High Speed Glock is probably the snappiest gun I have ever shot. It is also very accurate as the barrel is locked in place by the front part of the slide that is screwed down.

https://www.kyairsoft.com/guns/we-pistols-gbbp/we-g-series/g17/we-g17-gen-3hi-speed-two-tone-silver-black.html

The stock hop rubber is too hard, but that is the same with all WE pistols. Change it for a 50 degree maple leaf and it’s a great pistol.

I use mine for practical pistol shooting and it is a monster, however it’s not for everyone as it lacks the realism of most pistols (as do all split slides) and it you don’t like the Glock’s grip angle, controls etc. Then it’s probably not for you.

Archived