Power stroking

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pulling the locked slide back to release the slide lock is preferred by many to actually pressing the slide lock down.

Some airsoft pistols allow this and others dont. The  AW hicapas and WE Glocks for example cant be power stroked?

Can any of the WE pisols - the Makarov for example?

• Supporters

WE sig and makarov both allow this, combo of a sprung slide catch and an angled surface on the slide to push it down.

it's how i normally do the makarov, although i normally use the catch properly on the sig as it's so conveniently placed.

my hicapa doesn't even wait- it auto drops the slide when you put in the mag although i'm damned if i can figure out if it's an intentional mechanism or something else.

15 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

my hicapa doesn't even wait- it auto drops the slide when you put in the mag although i'm damned if i can figure out if it's an intentional mechanism or something else.

I had one like that. no its not.

36 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Pulling the locked slide back to release the slide lock is preferred by many to actually pressing the slide lock down.

Some airsoft pistols allow this and others dont. The  AW hicapas and WE Glocks for example cant be power stroked?

Can any of the WE pisols - the Makarov for example?

WE glocks do allow it 

Archived