Emerson Sizing??

Philby21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of getting a low profile molle belt and was looking at Warrior but I've started looking at the Emerson version - for the fairly obvious reason that I can get whole setup that I'm looking for at around a third of the price!!

Just wondering if anyone on here has any ideas how accurate their sizing is?  I've found a couple on eBay and they say that 34" waist is a small - which I find a bit hard to believe!  Don't really want to get it shipped from China/Hong Kong just for it not to fit when it arrives and I know how suspect Chinese sizing can be.

Thanks,

Phil

• Supporters

There sizes are aimed at the Asian market , I normally wear large trousers but if I’m buying from Someone like Emerson I know I need 2XL to fit the same . 

Thanks, in that case I might order the medium and give it a try. 👍

There's also loads of UK retailers selling what your after so have a look at the following (second two are more expensive of the lot)

Tac-belts

FRV taloring

Hueys

Tactical kit

If dead set on Emerson size up is your best bet, last time I had Emerson which was about 5 or 6 years ago being a 32 waist I went for 34 and they fit perfectly. General rule of buying clothing from china is to size up, if you are after combat sets at any point I'd highly recommend FFI.

• Supporters

Agree with the above. Size up and use the Velcro drawstrings to tighten as needed. I'm 32" and so naturally chose the 32" Emerson G3s but if I eat two more pizzas they're not gonna fit me haha!

Cheers guys, pretty much cements going for the medium (34" waist myself) but I'll definitely take a look at take a look at those other sites too, if the belt option works for me then I might upgrade to a better brand at some point.

Archived