G&G M5

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys so i have just been gifted with a G&G M5 AEG. Came with 5 mags lipo and a charger. 

1) one of the mags has no winder or filler window, any help on this one.7

2) is the m5 upgradable for example dot sights ect. ill add in a picture soon.

thanks 

1549135526050671190011348714914.jpg

1549135548404713355762656593220.jpg

15491355888473629298224698217009.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

1) one of the mags has no winder or filler window, any help on this one.7

I'd guess it's a midcap.

They have no need of a winder or window as you load them through same place the bbs feed the gun with a speed loader. An internal spring will compress as you load and in turn push them up as the rif fires the shots off.

LOL... curious who would gift a brand new rif. You sure you didn't leave an envelope on the table and turn your back :lol:

4 minutes ago, Immortal said:

I'd guess it's a midcap.

They have no need of a winder or window as you load them through same place the bbs feed the gun with a speed loader. An internal spring will compress as you load and in turn push them up as the rif fires the shots off.

LOL... curious who would gift a brand new rif. You sure you didn't leave an envelope on the table and turn your back :lol:

hahah thanks for that makes sense so now need a speedlaoder. it was gifted by my grandad he bought it second hand. had only been skirmished twice. shot it a  few times at a box in the house seems to fire good and straight. 

what kind of external upgrades can i do. 

Yeah, just messing. Not my business anyway :lol:

You'll need a claw mount to add a weaver rail to the top. Other than that it's upto you really.

I don't have this model and that's the only addition I made to mine simply to add a T1.

Just now, Immortal said:

Yeah, just messing. Not my business anyway :lol:

You'll need a claw mount to add a weaver rail to the top. Other than that it's upto you really.

I don't have this model and that's the only addition I made to mine simply to add a T1.

can you point me to a link so i know what im looking for, as im sure you can tell, i have no clue haha. also whats a t1 and is the stock able to be changed??

4 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

can you point me to a link so i know what im looking for, as im sure you can tell, i have no clue haha. also whats a t1 and is the stock able to be changed??

MP5 Claw mount (It locks onto those two flat sections on the top):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/128mm-Airsoft-Scope-Mount-Low-Profile-Claw-Rail-Weaver-20mm-for-G3-MP5-MP5K/173311534703?hash=item285a2c266f:g:nwUAAOSwRDFbdivo

T1 red dot:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tactical-Micro-T1-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-High-T-1-Scope-Airsoft-Black/282569980588?hash=item41ca7bbaac:g:XTcAAOSwO6haj~eM

I can't vouch for these Sellers however they are essentially what I use.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
40 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

No it has that just left it out for quickness. one thing i have noticed the battery rattles in the stock. @L3wisD

An old Trick we used to do over a decade ago was to put the battery in a thick sock, or two. But that's back when you only had Nihms.

I wouldn't dream of doing that with lipos nowadays.

Archived