Xcortech pistol tracer unit

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This little tracer unit is advertised as suitable for both pistol and rifle.

Is there any reason why a bigger unit would be better on a rifle?

I assume it's down to battery size and therefore how long you can play with it on a full charge.

If you mean the xt301, I just got hold of one of these for my mk23/arp9 - hoping to give it is first outing on Wednesday night.
I went for it because it's small and rechargeable. I normally play for three hours on an evening, so I'll let you know how it gets on 😄

I’m terms of use, it has increased battery life. It may be a touch brighter too, but not noticeably. 

The shorter one for pistols is to keep the weight down. On some guns you can have cycling issues with a big suppressor on the end. They’ll work just as well on a rifle, they just look a little out of place, because you never really see short suppressors on rifles 

Works fine on rifles, battery is not an issue. Lasts all day at the mall with a lot of use. It does look a little silly on a big rifle as it is smaller than a TM/B&T one.. But then thats why I run it on my SMGs 

Archived