Sign in to follow this  
Prisce

0.28g BBs

Anyone know a decent brand that you can bulk buy? Just looking to save my friends and I a few quid!

ASG Blaster are my go to brand.  Just had a look at Patrol Base which sells boxes of 12 Blaster bottles, but they do not have 0.28g BB only 0.25g (£70) or 0.30g (£140)  http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-bbs/0-25g-blaster-6mm-bb-bundle-12-x-3000.htm#.WaP3ooWcGUk  plus about £6 for P&P

Yeah I currently use the ASG Blaster .25s from patrol base, been looking around for the .28g and can't find any decent bundles, can find a bottle of RZR .28s for £9.99 but that is the cheapest .28s I can find that have good reviews.

Oh I don't use that many any more, have never used 3000 in a day(apart from when using the support), I just like trying to save money by buying bulk, there are 6 of us who use them, so we buy 6 bottles a week, over the course of a year, even saving £1 a bottle is a lot of money saved!

I only use .28s when using the Scar, usually I have .43s and .4s!