What is that mask

Oli.Hanks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

The side panels you can get for about £18 from helmetworld of £6 from taiwangun, not sure if it is the i4 though, Jedi would know!!?

The side panels you can get for about £18 from helmetworld of £6 from taiwangun, not sure if it is the i4 though, Jedi would know!!?

Not an i3, i4, or i5 variant.

• Moderators

yeah couldn't tell on the train on way to work, now clearer on screen agree with you

probably more than likely custom by the stage its worn! :mellow:

It's a dye I4.

With a bit of googlefu and eyes (it says who he is on his patches!), you can find him talking about it. :)

probably more than likely custom by the stage its worn! :mellow:

Dood, weathering with paint!

• Moderators

haha yeah work blocked the pages for me here, seems to be random blocking again! :(

ill google on phone :)

It's a dye I4.

With a bit of googlefu and eyes (it says who he is on his patches!), you can find him talking about it. :)

Dood, weathering with paint!

Fair enough, i was just comparing it to the masks in my cupboard :P

That's a Dye I4 with some custom bits on it, the guy clearly liked custom stuff. He is wearing a elbow pad on his shoulder.

As for his mask together with that shemag on his neck, he will be start sweeting in no time, he definitely has problem breathing in that.

• Supporters

That's a Dye I4 with some custom bits on it, the guy clearly liked custom stuff. He is wearing a elbow pad on his shoulder.

As for his mask together with that shemag on his neck, he will be start sweeting in no time, he definitely has problem breathing in that.

I'd be surprised if you could use that as an elbow pad; it's a knee pad.

I'd be surprised if you could use that as an elbow pad; it's a knee pad.

I stand corrected. Yes you are right (was thinking that I have something similar which I was supposed to use as elbow pads, but the seller made a mistake in his order)

Archived