G&G CM16 Raider L - Compatibility

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I want a nice pistol grip, and there's bonus points on accuracy. High ROF is pointless, I spend pretty much my whole time on semi.

If it's over £200, it's not happening. Doesn't matter if it's £1 over or £100 over. If it starts with a 2 or above, I'm not getting it.

I have spoken. :P

Dont confuse length with accuracy because as shown by the krytac range it means nothing because the PDW is as accurate as the SPR.

My main gun has a 247mm barrel and I will put it against most DMR style guns even with it shooting a 100fps less.

At the end of the day get what you want within the price you want to pay because its your toy gun, just don't buy it for the wrong reasons.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

As for nice pistol grip, I have a good tip for that.

Get some Amalgamation tape from screwfix/B&Q/amazon and make your own grip.

You wrap the tape around the grip like you were wrapping an exhaust on a motorbike.

The tape "fuses" together (or amalgamates as the name implies). And you can layer more on to make grooves for your fingers etc.

It takes a bit of practice mind.

But if it goes wrong it doesn't have any adhesive on it so it doesn't wreck your gun. It's only held on by the tautness of the tape, fused together.

It's cool stuff - good for around the bottoms of mags to make a rubbery grip and other things too.

I would personally get the m16 that was posted up , the handle Un screws in seconds and reveals plenty of rail space on top , it will look the part in terms of DMR and if I'm not mistaken ICS brand have a easier system for changing the spring so will help when you actually want to tune it aswell. If you don't like the stock then swap it for a another same for the hand grip. The solid stock will help in terms of battery space though.

Sorry, too expensive because it's £200 to start with, and I'll have to sink more cash into it getting someone to fiddle around installing a buffer tube and collapsable stock, removing the front triangle, it's going to bump the cost way up.

I think I'll go down this route:

https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/bb-guns/skirmish-ready-airsoft-guns/g-g-combat-machine-cm16-r8-l.html

Remember I'm going to have to mess about buying batteries and a charger and all that crap too.

Archived