The gaol oakham

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

Just wondering if any of you guys play at the gaol? I tend to play wednesday but only been to a hand full of evenings but im tempted to go to some saturday games.

Dont really have anyone to attend with but just wondering what the days are like? Im debaiting investing in a tippmann for wednesday and saturday games or in an scorpion evo which would only be used for weekend games as theyre banned in the week.

Opinions greatly appreciated

Why would a scorpion evo be banned during the week? Makes no sense.

They do thing like gas/spring. Pistols only and pistols/shotguns only so aegs render usless

Great site, however the waiting times between games at a weekend is waaayyyy too long. Last time I went I ended up leaving early. There waiting times were getting on for 40-50 minutes in between every game

Oh is there anywhere else near leicester thats worth a weekend?

Oh is there anywhere else near leicester thats worth a weekend?

Matlock Combat Games is top fun. Justin from the Gaol used to run that site too so there will definitely be some familiar faces there for you. Matlock is my regular site, great bunch of guys

Matlock Combat Games is top fun. Justin from the Gaol used to run that site too so there will definitely be some familiar faces there for you. Matlock is my regular site, great bunch of guys

Matlock is also my regular site, so I second that 👍🏻

Woodland, big site, loads of cover and great game modes. Highly recommended

Okay thanks. Tempted to order a scorpion evo then. Only have a black loadput though qq

Matlock is also my regular site, so I second that

I'm wondering if we have met then ?

I'm guessing we have. I'm the guy who goes with my very short son he has the nickname "Ewok"

Archived