First game - would it ruffle your feathers?

AnotherOopsie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Interestingly, I saw a TV documentary recently on a Waffen SS division in France after the allied landings. The documentary was in colour and the men were wearing green camouflage uniforms and also camouflage covers on their helmets, which looked very similar to modern camo clothing,

Everyone hears "SS" and immediately thinks of the totenkopf black uniform. Waffen SS wore field uniform same (or at least similar to) the rest of the army.

I would see nothing wrong about showing up in camo. Hell, some places even supply camo clothing as part of standard hire packages anyway!

There's not many situations I imagine that uniform would be acceptable, reenactment Maybe, jumping into Tesco for the shopping, no

"all my other clothes were in the wash..."

I would see nothing wrong about showing up in camo. Hell, some places even supply camo clothing as part of standard hire packages anyway!

Indeed. Skirmish Billericay rent out DPM overalls. Id rather a first timer turned up in a pair of camo trousers than having to endure those, they were horrible :)

Indeed. Skirmish Billericay rent out DPM overalls. Id rather a first timer turned up in a pair of camo trousers than having to endure those, they were horrible :)

I used the hire camo overalls at Rift and they were actually pretty decent. Impressed with being able to wade through scores of stinging nettles and not feel a thing.

Archived