Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GhilleInTheMist

... ney guy...

alright guys. im a new airsofter from fife. im not completely new to the sport as i have had a £40 m4 which i used to fool around with and that. i recently ordered my first real airsoft weapon which was a JG AK HYBRID from evike.com as they were the only people i found selling it at a decent price.

im 15 but i was brought into the sport when i was about 13 when i played paintball. i watched a video on youtube about how airsoft is better that paintball and well, they werent joking. thus, me instantly hooked.

im also looking for a team( as i work well in teams) and i like to be involved in the tactical aspect of things.

(anyone in fife or edinburgh)

***new guy*** :(

i ordered it a few weeks back but never got round to payin for the shipping.

initialy it was a christmas present which my dad payed for. and i am aware of the violent crime reduction act and the retaliation on RIFs.

when i oredered it i also payed for a 2-tone paint job to legalise it as i am not a member of anysite :D

evike do 2 tone?

evike do 2 tone?

yea man :D

if you go to categories, airsoft guns, then custom work and services click on that.

you'll find Orange Painting Service for UK / Europe Customers near the bottom of the page :L

hope this helped :D

eeww orange! lol but i probably won't be importing, just in case my money disappears into the hands of customs