Hayley/D Mittsu D3 clone clips

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of which clips will work with the D Mittsu (Hayley D3 Clone) so I can attached it to a plate carrier?

Cheers

Dan

• Supporters

On the actual HSP rigs (and all other similar placards and chest rigs) it's just a normal 1" side release buckle; you can pick them up cheaply enough. Also look up the QASM buckle/kit.

I've seen 'online' that the D3 and D3 Clone attached directly to the Warrior RPC and that plate carrier uses ITW SR Clips

I've seen 'online' that the D3 and D3 Clone attached directly to the Warrior RPC and that plate carrier uses ITW SR Clips

I was looking at either the Warrior RPC or Emerson AVS, cheers for the info :)

• Supporters

That's just short for side-release, i.e. your bog standard plastic buckle. ITW being the brand, but there's various companies that manufacture the same plastic hardware of tactical gear companies to use in making stuff.

Long as the male buckles on the rig and the female portions on your PC are both the same 1" spec, any PC and Chest Rig or Placard can go together.

Archived