Sign in to follow this  
cubang

G&P Free Float Recoil System Guns?

I am looking to buy a new gun to replace my rubbish WE Katana Raptor and have come across the G&P FRS guns. My first question is are they any good and which is the best one to go for if they are. My second question is will they need any upgrades out of the box if so which ones.

Thanks

Cubang

If a gun needs upgrades from out of the box, then personally I would avoid it and save up for a better gun. I would look at you budget and then research other manufacturers' guns in the same price range. The G&P FRS is approx £330 but you could also get a Krytac.

Unfortunately the search function cannot search 3 characters, so both G&P and FRS get no hits.

Presumably, you are interested in some sort of recoil function, or not ?

Dont know anything about the G&P FRS except to say I was put off G&P rifles when a fellow players rifle cracked. I wasn't impressed by the metal quality. Krytac are nicely put together but there is no recoil.

Might get a second hand tm recoil for around their price if you're lucky

Yeah I am looking a ebb rifle do you have any suggestions

Dont have a wide experience of all the different makes, but I have G&G rifles with a pneumatic blowback action. You dont get much of a physical recoil like you would from a gas gun but the rifle makes a nice resassuring noise to overcome the pew-pew thing.