Hi chaps.

Siggi

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Introducing myself. :) I'm obviously new to this forum but not to airsoft, though I have been away from it for many years. I started in the sport way back in 1990 in Tokyo Japan, before the days of the electric malarkey, and watched it grow over the years. I dabbled in it once back in the UK but the industry here was very rudimentary in the mid to late nineties. I got back into it at the end of last year and despite the restrictions that have been placed upon it, it seems to be thriving. I'm currently playing at Ace Combat in Kent and it's all very pukka. Maybe/hopefully some of you guys here go there too.

Guess that'll do. :D

• Moderators

welcome, I looked into it in the late 90's.....want until last year I actually did it :).....regret not doing it earlier :(

Ahoy there siggi,

Welcome to the boards :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.