Blitz CQB - Whitechapel (Airbourne Airsoft)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, the interesting question is, how much would you be willing to pay for four hours access to the site with a reasonable number of players. And how much would you pay the "marshals" for 4-6 hours - transport included lets say.

Obviously the best case would be to find 12-16 reliable people and just alternate leadership at each event. The venue hire is less than £100/hour last time I checked - i wont discuss the real price openly just in case that affects it.

Though it sounds to me like the spawning areas need rebalancing anyway - I'm guessing they don't vary the spawn point location - they probably should.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the interesting question is, how much would you be willing to pay for four hours access to the site with a reasonable number of players. And how much would you pay the "marshals" for 4-6 hours - transport included lets say.

Obviously the best case would be to find 12-16 reliable people and just alternate leadership at each event. The venue hire is less than £100/hour last time I checked - i wont discuss the real price openly just in case that affects it.

Though it sounds to me like the spawning areas need rebalancing anyway - I'm guessing they don't vary the spawn point location - they probably should.

Well depending on the players would you NEED marshals? actually thats a whole different thread :D

yeah lets say two marshals per game (could even alternate over the night)

Im happy with the £30 it cost like I said. I have no issue with the organisers from my last visit I would just prefer it no more than 8 per team as I experienced. I feel anymore would take away from the atmosphere. Obviously cheaper is better if we are just covering costs...

There are no real options for spawning. Only two opposing corners as it were, very similar to Bunker 51.

Really? I found 6v6 a lot different from 15v15.

my bad.. read that as 12vs12 not 12 total.. :blink:

6v6 would be epic in that place!!

Archived