Glove fitting - i know i know!

djben9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

guys,

quick one,....bit of a silly question really!

I have some Viper gloves, just general ones but fit ok, cant complain, in XL

ive just got some Mechanix M-pact gloves. Used the size chart online to be sure etc., came up as XL

Now they fit fine on the fingers, feel 'tight' not lose around fingers which is good i guess for better feel of things but top of thumb seems to be floppy

Not sure if i should send them back for a size bigger or smaller size, as in should the thumb be a better fit?

don't want to keep posting back and fourth tbh if i can help it

Do other makes come up like this with some people or is it just the cut of glove, hands etc and not worth worrying about

p.s i do expect the stretch thumb, cut thumb type answers!!! haha

• Moderators

could be, wish there was a shop nearby to try on, im sure it will be fine, i like the tight fitting on the fingers, sort of hugging as it allows a better touchy feely type thing....ok i'll stop there! :D

just curious how others get on

dont worry, 2 weeks time it will be first AEG and battery suggestions.....Raider a mo.....or G36....

• Moderators

haha! :D

yeah i checked the size guide again now, as its in my desk draw, still come up as XL ,dead on, not going to worry to much, whats a thumb between friends!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.