ex two tone

nick616

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I was wondering I used to play airsoft all the time and used to be a member of ukara. When I became a member I sprayed a few of my old two tone rifles.

I now don't do airsoft due to work and can never go and going to sell a lot of my old stuff.

Can I sell my sprayed ex two tones to registered ukara members with out any issues.

Thanks

• Root Admin

Yep, you're completely fine doing that. Just make sure they know that you've painted it as ex-2-tone stuff generally has less value to people given the finish being not as good as one that wasn't initially a bright colour.

Legally though there's no issue at all as you turned those into RIFs (by spraying them) when you had a valid defence.

So I was wondering I used to play airsoft all the time and used to be a member of ukara. When I became a member I sprayed a few of my old two tone rifles.

I now don't do airsoft due to work and can never go and going to sell a lot of my old stuff.

Can I sell my sprayed ex two tones to registered ukara members with out any issues.

Thanks

as long as you sell em as ex towtones, or you might have the buyers knocking at your door^^

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.