Mid cap mags

hagar66

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry to be pain, bought some mid caps, ASG ones, and tried loading them but I'm only getting around 50ish BB's in them when they are supposed to carry 140. I am getting resistance after 40-50 and the BB's are just going back and forth in the speed loader and not into the mag, what am I doing wrong here, it's like the mags full but obviously ain't, even loaded them and counted so I know it's definitely not full

• Supporters

Could be a naff speedloader. I had one that once it got any resistance against it wouldnt load and did exactly what your describing. There is a little latch inside that is supposed to stop bbs going back into the speedloader and sometimes it doesn't engage when under pressure. Try loading by hand if that works then buy a TM speedloader they are the only ones I have never had issues with.

Cheers guys i was thinking the speed loader might be at fault especially as it was just a cheap one from poland when i ordered a pistol and you have comfirmed my suspicions, again many thanks for your help and advice

• Supporters

yup may need bedding in a bit to build up to full capacity....

don't add anything to them but bb's.....

some say drop of oil or silicone - nope you really don't wanna contaminate the mags

some pushed through some old used bb's with a hint of silicone from yonks back

but you really don't wanna chuck in anything yet........

it is like a car running in some mags - usually after about 4 fills they should get near their capacity and feed sweet

suppose you can fill up a speedloader with a few hundred bb's

run them into mag, pop mag patially full in a carrier bag and flick the bb retainer catch

a few times more, refill speedloader with bb's in bag - repeat etc......

should see some improvement but hopefully without need to add oil

as there is always a danger of overdoing a faintest of spray

oily bb's won't go well through hop

them ones - think many have got them run quite well very quickly - well seem to for me

one of a handful of mags that feed great in a picky 416

http://www.airsoftworld.net/elite-forces-sl14-speed-loader.html

now that's a loader - 40bb's per pump

but only for w@nkers, posers, and people with little else to buy

(yeah we bought one - way ott but looks more manacing than most of my guns)

lol now THATS a speed loader lol bit ott for me but thanks for your help m8 especially with your other post :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.