ICS L85A2

Richie Boyle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am considering an ICS L85A2 but a fault has been discovered by the current owner. It only fires upside down and since I have no plans on visiting Australia, this is a problem. Any ideas or experience of this?

full advert (minus the spares that i dont want)

ICS L85A2 with upgraded internals
- Madbull aluminium piston head and piston
- Madbull shark hop-up rubber

- Madbull tightbore 6.01mm inner barrel
- Systema M100 spring

Externally, it is completely stock with no additions.

It will be shipped with
- All original parts and manual
- A Weaver-to-Picatinny adapter (which allows you to put your own sights on top)
- 3x batteries, mini Tamiya connectors
- 4x high capacity magazines (one ICS, three unbranded) and enough MOLLE pouches to hold 3 mags.
- Swiss Arms gun bag with custom foam inserts designed to securely hold and protect the L85.

he knocked £50 to offset repair costs

I've never had that problem with mine (which is for sale on here. *wink wink*) I guess it's probably a wonky hop chamber

• Supporters

I am considering an ICS L85A2 but a fault has been discovered by the current owner. It only fires upside down and since I have no plans on visiting Australia, this is a problem. Any ideas or experience of this?

best you don't visit down under - pretty sure Airsoft is still banned in Australia

New Zealand - think that is ok though

• Supporters

Could be a couple of things. If its not doing anything unless you turn it upside down then that could be a contact issue.

I am guessing though that it still cycles but doesnt feed which could be a simple hop problem or even a dodgy magazine. Impossible to know for definite but either way an easy fix. How much is he asking?

£250 dropped to £200 after discovering this fault. I have taken a chance on it so I will receive it on Monday or Tuesday. Frenchie (tech guru) is aware of a job coming in

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.