Games on the 30th?

Spatch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Who knows which sites are running games on the 30th, we were going to the gaol but their business park is having works done and they can't open now, already heading to urban assault on the Saturday for a milsim and then looking to move on, hotel where ever we need to and play Sunday

I like to differ to some genuine people on here as to their local site decency rather than just a plain old google search, so who's playing where on that date?

Cheers AFUK

Couple of people I know are going to Absolute in Reading, not sure if I will make it though.

There is always The Mall in Reading unless that's what you meant by "the gaol".

I'll hopefully be down at Ucap green ops in liphook.

What's going on at the sandpit that day? Is it normal game, filmsim or something else?

Normal sunday shoot mate.

Dunno if you're aware but theres no prebooking at pit just rock up and put ya name down, also sandpit has gone up to £35 for the day but they haven't updated their website just trust me its now 35 quid and make sure you take your own food and drink if you go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.