SquashyTundra

Novritsch TM VSR10 upgrade kit

Hello everyone, I would just like to know if the parts used in these kits are actually any good, I've read that they are from EdGI custom, but that doesn't really mean much to me.

Thanks,

Daniel

I'd be inclined to buy the parts from another seller. He makes great youtube vids but is profiteering off the back of it (nothing wrong with that tbh) but when you can get the bits cheaper you may as well save some wonga.

Yeah, for the price I would want to look elsewhere, it's just I'm wondering if it would be decent enough to go for the same parts from other retailers? Or are they not worth it?

Look up EdGi on Facebook. The parts are about £200 delivered direct from the maker and you get a couple of extras (trigger assembly?) too. Message EdGi and you'll get a reply within hours, the customer support is fantastic.

As said there's nothing wrong with Norvitsch thrying to supplement his income with this. If you're happy to pay his prices to support his YouTube channel then great, his vids are very entertaining. But if you want the same parts cheaper then go direct.

By all accounts the EdGi stuff really is top notch, certainly no complaints on that front.

Edgi trigger units are 55 degree ones. They say it's just as good as a 90 degree one but on the sniper forum people generally disagree with that. Their (or his?) barrel is the best. People usually go with Action Army hopup unit, a proper barrel (like EDGI) and a 90 degree trigger + piston: PDI or Action Army, but there are quite a few out there.

Edgi barrels are extremely good. Dont bother with the rest of the bits though. 90° triggers are the way forward.

Try the airsoft sniper parts guys in the uk. Good advice, decent prices and a trusted seller.

Bullet