A decent speedloader

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have tried 3 different M4 style speedloaders and frankly I haven't had a lot of luck with them:

King arms - Garbage through and through, barely feeds BBs at all.

Tokyo Marui - Works great for ammo up to a weight of 0.25g, infact its flawless. However on heavier ammo it gets stuck and wont feed the ammo so you have to keep shaking it and its made of weak plastic and the feed lip snapped on me.

G&G - Stronger plastic than the TM but it has troubles both feeding BBs down for the next press and the press sometimes sticks and you have to really jam it down to get it to go.

The problem is now I am using EPM magazines with 0.30g BBs I am finding that none of these speedloaders worked well at all. Does anyone know of an actual good one I can get hold of?

The little pistol style one that came with my g5 was the best by far, not that I've tried many

Guest PT247

aye, agree with both above, the M4 loaders are crap and out of all the pistol style speedloaders the TM is best then the GHK version.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.