Help with grenades

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got myself a nice, bargain ICS m203 for my M4 which to be surprise came with two grenades.

One leaked gas awful so I couldn't use it but the other was fine. Thankfully a mate of mine who is very mechanically minded fixed it.

Tbh the grenades were a bonus as I got the launcher mostly for aesthetic reasons but after a few goes with setting off the grenades I couldn't wait to skirmish them. BUT am I doing it right? Holding the gun (loaded with grenade) anything less than 45 degrees (at a push) results in the BB's falling out. Is there a method or added extra bit of kit I need? Frankly great to play with but totally impractical in a firefight.

Maybe I'm just a moron but please help. I've added some pics to show what I got.

post-9325-0-19761900-1436306089_thumb.jpg

post-9325-0-40193700-1436306115_thumb.jpg

Theres a green cap which is missing but that shouldnt affect your problem as its largely cosmetic. I found that the ICS ones aren't very good for BBs.

You could try a blob of silicone grease in the hole once youve loaded the BBs,

I got one with my ICS M203 but went out and bought two better grenades. Ive now switched to firing TAGs out of the M203.

• Supporters

Sounds the o ring that holds the BBs in is either degraded or missing. Alternativly you could put a bit of tape over the end; the gas has more than enough power to push it aside. Don't use only one piece; use a small one over each hole.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.