Sniper to upgrade

Antt570

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, can anyone point me in the right direction to a sniper model that I can upgrade?

Easiest would be the best, but I'm up for a challenge.

UK sellers would be preferred rather than ordering from abroad.

I'm UKARA registered and this isn't my first gun.. bla bla bla!

Regards,

• Root Admin

Above. depends how much you want to spend really. If you don't want to be spending more than £350 then get a TM VSR-10 and leave it stock. If you're happy to be dumping money on the thing then go for a JG VSR-10 or any of the Maruzen APS-2 builds (commonly the L96s) like the Well MB mentioned above. The VSR-10 will give you better performance though due to where the magazine is located (leaving you more room for a longer barrel).

• 2 weeks later...

My 2cents.

Buy the JG, it is just as good (except the sling mounts) as the tm but shots considerably higher fps.

As such with a small amount of fettling it will happily out range and improve accuracy over the TM version.

I write this post as someone who has used both platform's extensively over around 8 years.

When you get the cash and have the time you can hit over 100metres with this platform.

Any questions feel free to ask me.

Bullet

Edit:Taiwan gun are your best bet. £74 delivered is way better than you will get in the UK. If you are definate about UK seller try airsoft world. They may have them in.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.