Kdr.. Does it matter to you?

RILiON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ffs, the amount of times I've been killed by friendly fire which is why me & team mates try to steer clear & do our own thing

Cant say as its ever really bothered me. There is the odd time when the same few people get you time and time again that maybe needs some form of retaliation but thats either a friendly please stop or worst case remove them with pyro so they get out your way for a few minutes. At the end of the day I have shot teamates loads of times so I cant really complain myself.

Would rather be shot by a proactive team mate than be the only one pushing.

I think it's best that I don't keep score. As I run an American load out, I tend to run straight down the middle and "die" a lot. Having said that, a lot of my "kills" are on my side too...

I think it's best that I don't keep score. As I run an American load out, I tend to run straight down the middle and "die" a lot. Having said that, a lot of my "kills" are on my side too...

A true American

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.