Kwa (ksc) g18c

lee211093

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not really sure if anyone else has the same issue as me (maybe because I'm new) but, I have recently purchased a kwa g18c, well I believe it to be, has metal inners, but plastic slide and barrel, has glock engraved on the slide along with 18c, Austria 9x19 and matching serial codes on slide and right hand side of the gun, glock on left hand side, anyway any ideas where I can buy parts for it (reliable places preferably as not a big fan of using a foreign site that isn't secure payment)

• 2 months later...

Not really sure if anyone else has the same issue as me (maybe because I'm new) but, I have recently purchased a kwa g18c, well I believe it to be, has metal inners, but plastic slide and barrel, has glock engraved on the slide along with 18c, Austria 9x19 and matching serial codes on slide and right hand side of the gun, glock on left hand side, anyway any ideas where I can buy parts for it (reliable places preferably as not a big fan of using a foreign site that isn't secure payment)

[Removed due to advertising]

Edited by Monty

• Root Admin

This is a really old thread Berto, but I think we gave him the wrong advice anyway as it sounds like a TM Glock.

Plastic slide? Likely TM.

KWA glocks have the engravings highlighted in white - is this the case with yours?

The Old KWA/KSC Glocks with plastic slides had moulded in markings but not in white (at least mine hasn't) and they do look and feel like the TM version, though without any TM markings obviously. Plastic outer barrel plus insane ROF. Firesupport best bet for spares, I had a new hop rubber from them. Box for mine is printed with KWA but has gold KSC stickers too. . .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.