Born-Again Airsofter?

Bastian

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I quit the hobby some time ago and think the time is right for me to come back ready for the summer.

I'm based in Hertfordshire and used to visit AWA Herts, First and Only's Thunder Ranch and Absolute Airsoft in Maidenhead to get my fix but I'm keen to expand on that a bit and visit some sites in the Midlands or further south.

I'm quite fortunate in the sense that I'm still a member of a site and have associated UKARA registration so getting new toys won't be an issue for me - I'm quite looking forward to selecting a completely new loadout as well but am interested to see what the current trends are for most.

That's it in short, I hope to be quite an active member with not completely useless information to share.

- Bass

• Supporters

Welcome, come to The Mall and shoot me for Trigger :)

Thanks both.

How good is the Maidenhead site?

It was my favourite site for a very long time - decent sized and a fair amount of variation in the games. The Marshalling team changed a few years back and hasn't been as good since IMO.

Welcome, come to The Mall and shoot me for Trigger :)

The Mall always seemed to be my jinx site - loved the layout of the place but I always ended up with a broken something or other :(

• Supporters

Unfortunate... Still, it's a great site, and there shortened the briefings as well

• Supporters

Checkout RIFT Com3 which is a woodland site or Xsite: The Outpost if you like CQB. If you don't mind the drive round the M25 UCAP: The Sandpit is worth checking out too, enormous site and pretty varied.

Blue Streak out Aylesbury way is meant to be a good site too but I haven't got around to going myself yet.

Blue Streak is a pretty decent site - lots of open areas though.

Anyway, welcome back to the hobby mate :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.