Knee Protection.

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What are good brands for knee pads and/or trousers (multicam) with integrated knee pads?

I wanted to kneel a lot at my first airsoft game. I am not on a limited budget for this because I have problem with one of my knees and need to give it specific protection. That said, I would prefer to be cost effective.

Also, I know nothing about integrated knee pads, though I've heard can be removable.

(I also don't know where to shop, but I assume I can just google the brands once I have the information.

I have a couple pairs of Emerson trousers with the built in knee pads. I bought one pair new for about £60 then another pair of here for £15. They've been perfect! I've also used the blackhawk kneepads which are good but the backs of my knees after a day's gaming look like mince meat!

• Supporters

if you are testing water or starting out then I can vouch for these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osprey-6-Pc-Pad-Combo-Set-Guards-Protection-Quads-Inline-Skateboards-Bike-ADULT-/190995531478?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2c783886d6

heck I know they are a full set but suppose you can give adult elbow pads to a younger player perhaps

often it is hard to find large adult osprey - most of time they are large kids or teenagers which ain't the same

they slip on ya jeans/trousers as well as velcro straps top/bottom of pad

the result is they stay up better than some others that end up sliding down round your ankles like a tarts knickers

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll let you know how it works out (saves me dropping £60 on good multicam trousers and the time to research it further).

• Supporters

it was another chap on here : Happy who had used these type

He was using Halford's skateboard/cycling pads and they stayed up

I had bought a paintball/airsoft pair and they just kept coming down all the time - waste of money

couldn't find them exact ones but have bought a few of them adult Osprey's and they are very good but we will need Large Adult set

(get medium and they could be a bit tight unless you are a younger teenager)

ok black but wtf.... if doing a black cqb loadout or its dark who will know

besides dropping to ya knees onto some old bb's is nearly as painful as stepping on kid's lego in bare feet

Thanks for the rec, but £22 vs £12 cant be beat, i'll be going integrated next but a £12 option gives me lots of time to research.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.