Suitable accessories for a G&G Cm16 raider

Berto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so ASG ones work in my gun, G&G ones work in yours... Great..

However some guns dont take generic mags, Raiders are an example of this as its known not all M4 generic mags fit a combat Raider... I have one, I also have mags which have A) not fitted and B) fitted but not fired properly...

And as others have said G&G mids are notorious for not working in ALL models of G&G gun, which is bizarre I know, but thats the way it is...

I guess we are both right, for different reasons..

And back on topic.... What mags did the OP go for in the end?? or is he still laughing at grown men bickering about lumps of plastic and a spring!!

Not got any sorted yet but it does go to show how people experiences differ using the same equipment. I might get a few different mags to test what works, no point throwing £50 at a bunch if mags to find out they won't work 100%.

On a slightly different issue, where is best to get a good RDS? I'm not a fan of the bulky ones like this: http://www.taiwangun.com/en/holo-mod-2-type-sight-black-acm?from=listing&campaign-id=19

I prefer this type: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/194879/ncstar-tactical-reflex-red-dot-sight-circle-crosshair-with-4-moa-dot-circle-with-4-moa-dot-1-moa-dot-crosshair-with-4-moa-dot-matte

I'm not saying anyone's wrong but this guy is about to do the exact same thing i did when I got my raider and it cost me a load of time and return postage. I was just trying to help. But if it really a lottery when it comes to feeding then he may as well start with the cheapest box set. which is the airsoft systems one, but for me they were horrendous.

I might get a few different mags to test what works, no point throwing £50 at a bunch if mags to find out they won't work 100%.

In answer to your question mate, the best place to buy anything is anywhere that has it in stock and accepts PayPal. Usually ebay. PayPal is the best thing ever if you're buying, and your worse nightmare if you're selling.

If you can find MAG 190 rounders in stock anywhere is go with those, worked in everything I tried them in. (ICS, G&P, G&G, Ares)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.