Looking for a starter gun...

Guest benepv

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest benepv

Hi,

I am making the transition from paintball to airsoft and I am looking for a starter AEG. My budget is about £100 and I am mainly looking to purchase it second hand. I like the look of M4's, M16's, G36's and MP5's. I've heard that the G&G Combat Machine series is good?

• Supporters

welcome aboard B) and welcome to the dark side ... we have cake! :lol:

if you could stretch you budget just a little bit more (around the £130 mark) you could get a new G&G CM16 raider. They are great guns, don't be tempted by the long ones, the short ones have the same range and are easier to move with etc

other guns worthy of mention is the G&G firehawk, super short, just as accurate, and they make one hell of a noise! :D:lol:

i have a raider L that is now a standard raider (too long for CQB in my view), and i have a firehawk B)

Hi,

I am making the transition from paintball to airsoft and I am looking for a starter AEG. My budget is about £100 and I am mainly looking to purchase it second hand. I like the look of M4's, M16's, G36's and MP5's. I've heard that the G&G Combat Machine series is good?

Hi and welcome,

Can i just ask, have you played at a site yet and obtained membership?

Guest benepv

No I don't have a ukara but I'm sure that I can bypass the law and get a full black gun hence the reason why I am wanting to purchase second hand.

No I don't have a ukara but I'm sure that I can bypass the law and get a full black gun hence the reason why I am wanting to purchase second hand.

Just no.

Guest benepv

Yeah I thought that might be the case so I'm going to have to buy two tone. Are there any good two tones out there? Also, what brands would you recommend?

• Supporters

Yeah I thought that might be the case so I'm going to have to buy two tone. Are there any good two tones out there? Also, what brands would you recommend?

have a read here >>> http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17294-ians-guide-to-noobism-on-a-tight-budget/ B)

• Supporters

G&G M4 - buy new from zero one coz they are one of places that 2-tone for free

could get one second hand but if you can stretch/afford new it might be worth it than newcomer taking a chance

(Raider is worth the £6 extra over a carbine if you want rails etc.....)

if it ahem "rubs off" or gets a "splash" on it - most on here won't really care

Just openly posting about bypassing the regulations/procedures is perhaps a little unwise

The vcra/ukara is there to allow us to continue playing with toy guns and keep do-gooders that seek to ban this sport - semi-happy

Not saying every single bit makes perfect logical & realistic sense but in Australia - it is still banned

So we abide by them regulations - yes there are say some grey or possible loopholes in there

But this forum like many others and its members have to demonstrate they are complying with the rules/regulations/guidelines/law etc......

So yeah it was a bit unwise or dumb - but don't worry most of the stuff I type is bollox anyway

Welcome to forum - avoid ukara/vcra posts along with scottish/english politics - always spark riots in here

OMG - just found this run down of gestures for use out in the field -pmsl

now at last I can look like a pro out there even though I shoot like a girl....

(soz to derail/hijack but saw this and had to post it)

HNutXf5.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.