UBACS's

TheGrover

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm trying to find a UBACS that fits well underneath my PC and has sleeves long enough to cover my whole arm. Ive tried three so far, two smaller ones (actually different sizes) whose arms are so short i need about another 5-6 inches in the length to cover my forearms sensibly, and one large size, which had the correct sleeve length, but was comically loose on the chest.

Is this just the design of the shirt? or am i just picking the wrong size?

Thanks

• Supporters

Strange. I have an mtp/brown one from britishmilitarysurplus. My size is XL and I got the L from them - the XL was huuuge - it fits fine except that the sleeves are a tiny bit too long.

sorry, should have been more specific, the first one (one of the smaller ones) is from fleabay so it could be from anywhere, the other two were genuine british armed forces surplus items

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.