Prowin hop up system advice

iBrowniee x

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking at the Prowin hop up system for my M4 and I just wanted to know if it really makes that much of a difference to your gun. I'm about to buy a ACOG scope so I need my gun to reach out to longer distances. If anyone uses it or knows about it can they please give me some info.

Thanks

post-10894-0-17689800-1428965075_thumb.jpg

I've just bought one of these but haven't received it yet so will let you know once I use it on Sunday. They are recommended by several YouTube channels etc ideal if you want to flat hop or r hop I heard.

Definitely no good for R hops, the window is too small and its not very good with the flat nub.

They are supposedly very good hop units but I can't say I have ever had the opportunity. Have been considering one for the 416 so do let me know how you get on with it.

Prowin hop ups are not made of unicorn shit don't expect magic. Their main selling point is they are well made and durable so should feed well and last forever. They also use a rotary hop adjustment which will hold its setting. Your hop rubber, nub, barrel and air seal are what gives you accuracy. Combined with the right spring strength will give you range.

I have one in an m4. Performance wise it's no better or worse than the stock vfc one in my 416.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.