Another contender for the Darwin award

beastmode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just seen this on the news. Someone in Norwich spotted in full army gear and a RIF I really hope he isn't an airsofter.

Anyway here's the link http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/video_red_nose_day_fundraiser_dressed_as_a_soldier_and_carrying_a_toy_gun_sparks_armed_police_response_1_39924

haha I originally come from Norwich and this made me laugh. The Taxi driver made me chuckle. Hmmmm a guy in camo, carrying a rifle. Do i phone 999 or video him hahahahaha

Beastmode was telling me last night that the old bill caught up with him and he said it was his costume for a fancy dress party

Someone's ignorance/lack of knowledge could've got him into a lot of trouble

He was a student going to some filming for a horror film apparently that's all I know. But you don't just walk around the streets with a RIF.

Hell no mate

Like I said, no clue what so ever when it comes to these things

• Supporters

Newspaper and locals (including the shop selling army surplus and deactivated firearms) say he was charity fundraising.

Doesn't stop it being a stupid move!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.