Starting airsoft how is my loadout?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right I've been looking at starting airsoft for a while and have decided to take the plunge, So he was what i was thinking for a loadout

Phantom save phace diss series mask

bo dynamics lt595 cqb/full length w/ a red dot holographic mock sight

and have camo gear from when i was in the air cadets

first of if there is anything else i need which i have forgotten please enlighten me or if i could get a better mask / gun for a similar price, I'd be happy to hear so. Second i will be placing in cqb and woodland with elements of cqb so a cqb version rifle would be well fit but i like the idea of good accuracy but then i read that it doesn't make much difference, is this true? Third, the lt595 is a rather picky when it comes to magazines and feeding so i was wondering if anyone new any good magazines that fit this particular gun

Thanks

• Supporters

Never really heard of BO Dynamics before...I think you'd be better off getting a well known brand like G&G or G&P instead for that kind of price.

They've been around for a while now. They have a high end range (BO Manufacture) and the new "value" range if you will call BO Dynamics. The LT595 has full Lonex internals and is getting some good reviews. I see no reason NOT to buy one!

They've been around for a while now. They have a high end range (BO Manufacture) and the new "value" range if you will call BO Dynamics. The LT595 has full Lonex internals and is getting some good reviews. I see no reason NOT to buy one!

Oh right! That does sound good. Actually a very nice looking rifle too :)

OP - I'd recommend a good pair of boots, unless you already got some from cadets? A chest rig would be a good idea though, like BigAl suggested.

Something like one of these?

http://flecktarn.co.uk/sdtmb6nx.html

http://flecktarn.co.uk/sdtmb1nx.html

I have the second one (in olive though) I think when I bought mine it was cheaper but still a good price though.

Alternatively take a look at Condor gear (Military 1st is a good site) as another affordable option

I own one of those rigs (the first one Mr_B linked to) and it is well worth the price. They used to be just £25, but flecktarn.co.uk raised the price by quite a bit.

The Lightweight rig is more expensive than the Recon rig, however you get 3 sewn in pouches on it, meaning you don't have to buy pouches separately, like you do on the Recon rig.

Of course if you do want a MOLLE rig like the Recon chest rig, there are a complete plethora of MOLLE compatible pouches which will fit it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.