tokyo marui 1911 accessories

Robbi3b

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Std TM 1911 nothing as far as I can tell. If you have a hi-capa then it may have a lower rail fitted or see below cut and paste from RWA:

Please note that Marui wanted to keep the smooth uninterrupted look of the lower body without spoiling it with mounting holes for the RIS rail. For those who want to install the rail, Marui expects you to punch 2 holes to attach lower rail. The position of these 2 holes is already marked for you when you take the slide off the gun and look at the lower body from the inside - Please see smaller picture above.

• Supporters

There is a VFC torch specifically for the 1911 but I'm not sure who would still have one in stock. It mounts without needing a rail (attaches via the slide release) if you want something "correct" otherwise you're looking at an aftermarket rail that attaches as per PT247's post or changing the frame to one with a rail moulded in.

OP asked about accessories rather than upgrades, but you are right, probs one of the most upgradable pistols I'd imagine, although the mag gas reservoir is a limiting factor for some.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.