R.I.P

Jambo88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tonight I lost a very special friend and I just want to write something soppy.

We had some wonderful moments in our short time together. I still remember when I first seen you. You looked beautiful all in black. When I finally got you home and got inside your smooth box I could hardly contain my excitement. The joy you brought me when times were hard will never be forgotten at times. I know I neglected you at times and now I wish I could go back and fix that. I know some of my friends never liked you but I always did. You were always happy when I came in the room spring to life giving a happy tune. Tonight I lost you and now your going on one last trip to the Czech Republic I will always remember you as the one.

post-10228-0-84514500-1419637427_thumb.jpg

Genuinely thought you had lost an actual person until I got to "When I finally got you home and got inside your smooth box I could hardly contain my excitement." At this point I was saying to myself "what kind of friends were you!?".

Pulling at my heart strings like that.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.