JG VZ61 AEP Fps power issue

Sleezen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, i recently bought a Jing Gong VZ61 AEP brand new and im already having problems with fps,

on the box it says 250fps using 0.20g bb's, the closest i come to that is 180fps with .20g bb's, i have looked around the web and seen videos of people chronoing the exact same AEP and coming up with figures close to 250fps sometimes a little more from stock,

any ideas of what the issue could be? (i managed to get 220fps but thats using 0.12g bb's)

a loss of 70fps seems like a lot, cant get my head around what the issue could be!

• Supporters

I have one and I was getting around 260 from the stock set up, iirc. Definitely no lower than 250. As 2_0 said, contact the retailer - who knows whether it's the piston head, the O-ring, or the air seal nozzle not making good contact with the hop rubber, but whatever it is the retailer should either ifx it or replace the gun.

I have one and I was getting around 260 from the stock set up, iirc. Definitely no lower than 250. As 2_0 said, contact the retailer - who knows whether it's the piston head, the O-ring, or the air seal nozzle not making good contact with the hop rubber, but whatever it is the retailer should either ifx it or replace the gun.

great thanks mate il get in touch with them :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.