Airsoft GI now do global shipping

Sitting Duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Son told me about this but think he wants me get Polar/Tippmann.....

(yeah what ya want & what you get are very often 2 different things)

anyway good to see we now have a choice coz cancelled an Evike order coz they taking too long to ship

doubt if I will order anything this side of chrimbo but New Year - new gun maybe ???

http://www.airsoftgi.com/information.php?info_id=35#Shipping_Policy

or just browse http://www.airsoftgi.com

Son told me about this but think he wants me get Polar/Tippmann.....

(yeah what ya want & what you get are very often 2 different things)

anyway good to see we now have a choice coz cancelled an Evike order coz they taking too long to ship

doubt if I will order anything this side of chrimbo but New Year - new gun maybe ???

http://www.airsoftgi.com/information.php?info_id=35#Shipping_Policy

or just browse http://www.airsoftgi.com

Would be cheaper to just buy it from the UK, i know they're here as there was an unboxing of one on Legion's Facebook Group a few hours ago.

If it's $400 then you're looking at around £250 + £50 tax, probably £12.50 import duty, like £30 shipping, £15 courier fee thing.

May as well just get it from the UK. I know there's The Grange and a paintball site who stocks them, don't know about anywhere else.

• Supporters

I was kinda joking about Polar/Tippmann guys........

can't see me paying £400+ for just one gun just yet

(I mean gun + tank etc.. so not much change out of near £500 I guess)

besides think I would rather make a crude DIY version and jam an airline in a JBBG for laugh

(just love to get laughed at - well more than usual - then let rip with a HPA B500A1)

was merely saying about AGI now offer shipping to UK that they didn't do previously

coz there is loads of stuff over in US - mainly California (jack $hit in Flordida)

admit orange tip is a bit of a downer plus import duty lottery.......

yes you can get really really stung by import duty - way way over the normal rate sometimes

bastid ParcelForce admin fee & HM Customs pulling some random think of a number tax figure out of air

Plus the £ - $ exchange rate is crap atm - was nearly $1:80 to quid about Easter but now just over $1:52 ish

All the same there is some nice stuff on Evike & AGI for us "limey's" to dream & drool over

even though it appears really bloody cheap - I know it will cost me a bit when stuff lands in UK

Me buying an expensive gun - nah I think I might do that say in 6 months time - maybe longer

first I gotta stop breaking the cheaper guns before I even dare risk that much on a gun I'll no doubt fffk up

just thought i would mention that i've just received an email from someone in new zealand stating that they have just received my items that i ordered from Airsoft GI. i did notice on the tracking that it had appeared in New zealand and that it was taking a rather odd way round the world to get to me here in the UK.

• Supporters

WTF ??? - what is with yanks & shipping ffs

(I know they joined WW2 a bit late but didn't realise the reason was they got lost coming over ffs)

Well lets hope the Kiwi guy ordered a nice PolarStar or something then for your chrimbo pressie

Jeeeez - think I stick to shopping in Poland & China from now on

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.