A-TACS Loadout

Carrel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

So my question is what kind of loadout do you run?

I'm looking to create a loadout which minimizes velcro and noise and is still fast.

Firstly I don't mind on what colour of A-TACS you use. I am going with FG to start, after a while I may go for a AU loadout so all information is useful.

So I'm starting to work on my loadout and have some good A-TACS clothing and a standard Olive Drab chest rig. Now looking to get some pouches to go with the rest of the gear.

So what kind of pouches do you guys use? I like the look of the Condor pouches but looking for something a little higher quality. I tend to be a bit rough with the gear I currently use so looking for something a bit stronger...

http://www.condoroutdoor.com/Condor-MA43-015.aspx

Many thanks guys

I love A-TACS AU and FG. Probably going to do an AU loadout in the future...FG also tempting but expensive to buy both! Plus there are lot of other woodland camo patterns I like but there aren't many desert / urban ones that are as nice looking as A-TACS.

Try Warrior Assault Systems on UK Tactical for pouches / plate carriers etc. Great mil-spec quality and reasonable pricing, and they have done free postage for a while now :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.