WE G26

Steelrain

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I run mostly all my gas blowback pistols on WE 3.0 Nurpol gas and 0.25g bb's.

There are ample amounts of videos on YouTube on how to properly maintain a GBB. Might be easier seeing somone do it rather than someone explaining it through text.

I'm currently using 0.20s but best would be 0.25s. WE Nuprol is supposed to be good, but I can't really say which is best since I've only used one gas which is the WE Europe Premium Green Gas.

For maintenance we got some WE maintenance gas and Abbey silicone oil (in a dropper bottle) it should tell you where to put it in the manual but we put some on the gas valve of the mag (I think one) and one drop on the gas router (rectangular thing on the top of the mag)

Maintenance gas - says you should use it once every ten mags, just put a bit in with whatever little bit of normal gas is still left. Guy at the shop said after you use it though.

.25g's work best for me, same with propane.

Does this come in a can the same as other gasses?

I'll check up on YouTube for some vids on maintenance. Where do you guys buy your stuff from our do you use one place for bb's another for gas etc?

I use Patrol Base for my gas and BBs since I'm local, and they do have some of the best prices on gas and things. I'm not sure what postage costs are like though, but service should be good since they use Interlink Express IIRC.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.