Drop leg holsters (for WE G17 & Nextorch WL10)

Airsoft_Mr B

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a drop leg to accommodate a WE Glock 17 with Nextorch WL10 WML I'll be buying. Getting a Fobus GL-3 (G20/21 holster) but with the flashlight for CQC I need a holster to fit.

I'm thinking about the Viper one, or a Condor Tornado? They actually look identical and are pretty much the same price.

Basically if anyone could recommend one that's £20-£30 that'd be great :) Preferably in black too as I'm planning on a CQC police sort of loadout.

• Supporters

You won't find a mass produced holster in any sort of plastic for that combo, so basically any adjustable nylon holster you can find that's designed to take a pistol with a light on is the way to go. If you want a wider range of holster compatibility you'd want to look at buying a clone of a Surefire x300, Streamlight TLR-1 or Inforce APL.

Personally I'd buy condor over viper if they're the only options you've found, but that's just me.

Yeah I knew I wouldn't be able get a proper light-bearing moulded one. I can look some more for nylon ones, but I was wondering if anyone had some good recommendations you might not be able to find so easily. Cheers for the reply.

• Supporters

Fobus make a light bearing holster for glocks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/271259144836?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

It may still need a bit of fettling to make sure there's no interference with that particular torch of course.

So do IMI, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMI-Defense-Tactical-Light-Laser-Holster-Glock-17-22-23-Surefire-X300-STL-900L-/321556126463?pt=US_Holsters&hash=item4ade3d1aff

A bit more pricey but very good! and you can chose the way you mount it, paddle, duty, low ride, molle or leg platform. i have them for my Glock 17 and my Sig 226, both with lights.

• Supporters

Decent holster, but it probably won't work with the light the OP has. The one Lozart linked will because it's open at the back; will have an odd draw to it but it would still be faster than a nylon holster and much less likely to leave you combing the skirmish field looking for lost magazines.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.