M203

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys & gals

I'm looking for a SHORT DUMMY M203 in the UK to replace my homemade battery box I've mounted on the RAS rail

It needs to accept a standard sized 7.2v NiMH & a long but thin 7.4v lipo

I've got no problem modifying the inside to accommodate the battery's

Nick

That's the one I'm looking for but I can't find them anywhere :(

I'm not buying the blue dboys M4 just for the M203 unless I can pick one up cheap 2nd hand

Bloopertastic value at a mere fifteen quid for this toy, which would be easily converted to what you want, since you basically just need the shell of the thing, and it is (mostly) the right colour too. It's from Oz, but they do ship worldwide apparently. They declare them on the packaging as 'plastic toy' but I'd stick your UKARA on the order just in case Customs get snotty even though it is very obviously not capable of launching a real grenade:

http://www.armouredheaven.com.au/product/td-2010-m203/

Cheers chock :)

In the words of my kids "that's epic" it looks quite cool but easily modified and its a bargain price

I'll get onto it straight away

A broken M203 is a back up idea if my primary idea dont work out

I've got a M4 front hand guard coming, its the type you find on the cm16 long barrel raider and I'm getting some 50mm inner diameter PVC pipe and the ideas to modify the hand guard to fit around the pipe, the bottom hand guard will slide forwards somehow so I can slide the battery in

A normal peq box is 2mm to small but I am in the middle of making a peq box

Plus, as I build rc boats, I always look for ways to make things rather than buy them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.