A.P.S. ASR-110 EBB Advance Special Rifle (Black)

sutty7100

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone had any issues with A.P.S RIF's is it good value for money? Can anyone suggest any mid cap mags that would fit? Cheers guy's I've been looking at loads of different rif's and brands and keep coming back to this one, any comments appreciated

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/a-p-s-asr-110-ebb-advance-special-rifle-black.html#.VErcy2lwZDs

I've heard they're kinda meh. You'll have to see what everyone else says - they're okay but not great IIRC.

Besides at a guess you're looking at about £220 when you add shipping, tax, import duty, handling fee onto that. For the price, you could get a G&G Combat Machine + charger, battery, extra mags, a case / gun bag for example. I think it'd just me a bit more for a G&P too.

In terms of magazines, the MAG box set gets recommended quite often. I think you get eight for £55? Try Airsoft Supply Drop or eHobby Asia for em (I know you can get the MAG MP5 magazine set on eHobby for £33 shipped compared to about £60 shipped from Airsoft Supply Drop)

Or there's the (new-ish?) Airsoft Systems 85Rnd Polymer magazines. You get five for 30 quid.

I know you can buy em from armysurplusandtoys or Redwolf UK.

Got to love the word meh it just perfectly reflects your lack of feeling towards something :-).

I've seen the same one on sale at redwolf for £250, my major problem is even though the sensible part of my brain agrees with you about the g&g the rest of my brain is saying "ooooo isn't it pretty".

Which is probably the same part that got me in trouble when I was younger.

i was looking at these a while back and as nice as it looks im not sure on ebb had a g&g ebb and was pointless. I thought that maybe i could drop a v2 into the aps but the receiver wont take one not heard anything bad about them but for the money you can get higher quality i.e ics,g&g

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.