Sordins with boom mike

joshcowin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi their looking for a decent sordid headset with boom mic and Ptt to fit Motorola . Thanks

The one that Madonna wore one her "Erotic" tour...? The story goes that one of her dancers had to leave the stage, not just because he had a boner but because he was genuinely worried that she was about to jump him right then and there on stage. That's pretty sordid :lol:

It's the Z-Tactical or a real one, mate. The Z-Tac has a spotty reputation - I'm going to pay for one 2nd hand on Wednesday so, hopefully next Sunday i'll get chance to skirmish it - my opinion will have to wait until then.

The one that Madonna wore one her "Erotic" tour...? The story goes that one of her dancers had to leave the stage, not just because he had a boner but because he was genuinely worried that she was about to jump him right then and there on stage. That's pretty sordid :lol:

It's the Z-Tactical or a real one, mate. The Z-Tac has a spotty reputation - I'm going to pay for one 2nd hand on Wednesday so, hopefully next Sunday i'll get chance to skirmish it - my opinion will have to wait until then.

I've just got a pair of Z-tac ones as well and should be using them this weekend.

Ill post back once I've had a play about with them.

My team mate also got a pair and he noticed some static when powering them up connected to his radio but he just re soldered the connections and works fine now.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.