Okto Eight Milsim

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We have 20 players with deposits paid now and its still over 5 months from the game start, The Coalition team is already full and we have many more people who have committed to playing. Should be a much bigger game than the last op.

24 players signed on with more pledged for next week.

Group starting to fill nicely.

Operation Tailspin is certainly going to be bigger than the previous Operation Skylight.

OK we have had a lot more deposits come through today.

The Coalition Special Forces team is full, we have only 3 spaces left in the MPF rebels team and 8 spaces left on the MDF government team.

OK we have had a lot more deposits come through today.

The Coalition Special Forces team is full, we have only 3 spaces left in the MPF rebels team and 8 spaces left on the MDF government team.

Baz had a look at the uniform requirements, it mentioned darker camo may be accepted, is there any provision for Temperate MARPAT? Interested in booking in on this event.

Don't think it will be a problem.

Best thing is to contact them on the Okto Eight Milsim FB page and message them a photo of the camo you are proposing. The main consideration is to ensure that the three forces are clearly definable from a distance, rather than any form of camo elitism.

Baz had a look at the uniform requirements, it mentioned darker camo may be accepted, is there any provision for Temperate MARPAT? Interested in booking in on this event.

We have just two places left on the MDF now if you are still interested.

We have just two places left on the MDF now if you are still interested.

If theres still a space when I get paid I'll book on Baz, no worries if not , I'll get the next one!

All deposits up to date and confirmed via Paypal. Okto admin tell me there are two weekend spaces on the MDF government force and one weekend space on the MPF rebel force.

Okto are also processing UKARA registrations now so players who attend both MILSIM games in a year can keep their UKARA updated even if they don't skirmish elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The organisers have floated a second tranche of places for the upcoming April game.

They have added a limited number of weekend places to the MDF government side.

The game numbers are already double what they were in the last milsim game in September.

As an example of democracy in action, in the wash and brush up following the last game, we decided that a lot of "dead" players were confusing the surviving players by laying there watching the action.

We decided to utilise kill rags for the next game. These have now been sourced by the organisers and will be handed out at the next game in April.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there still places available? The tickets link on facebook is just going to an empty page for me. I don't know if something is broken or if the second tranche of sales is already done. Would like to join the MDF if there is still a slot available but I can't get facebook to show me ticket details at all so really no idea.

No there are weekend spaces on the MDF team still from the second tranche.

There is no online tickets system.

Have a read of the PDF download on Facebook and if interested PM me

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.