my first gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its good that Umarex are licensed though as said the licensor in most cases would have had little if any input into the end product. Basically it stops the chance of Umarex being sued for copyright infringement. It does however push the price up and many of the trade markings on the gun are far removed to those on the real steel firearm .

Sorry mate, not meaning to put you down.. but "official Heckler & Koch approval" does not count for a lot in airsoft. H&K makes excellent firearms, true, but their interest and knowledge in airsoft is questionable.

Again, not saying automatically all Umarex are bad. just that to research which ones are good you need to find out who manufactures the gun in question, and sometimes you might even find that you can find it cheaper from the actual manufacturer.

personally I always recommend sprayed two-tone.. once legal defence is obtained it can be sanded down.

Not sanded down, removed with oven cleaner is best,

Not sanded down, removed with oven cleaner is best,

Fair enough. only done it once myself (got the gun twotone for a silly price), then had to carefully scrape the twotone off, as it was metal and using chemicals would have removed the paint under it. looks like it's been fairly well used, but I no what so ever intention to sell that particular gun, so I dont mind :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.