Ever wonder what an airsoft factory in action looks like? Video of LCT's plant by Fox Airsoft.

Unrustle_Thine_Jimmies
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I already posted this on reddit,but I thought some people here might find it interesting.

We never really get to see how our beloved guns are made,aside from a few promotional pictures of a desolate factory,usually when it's just opened.

Here's a video of LCT's factory in Taiwan,courtesy of Fox Airsoft who's guys are having a little trip in Taiwan.

Vid Description:

Watch as Matt and Jarrod visit the LCT factory in Taiwan to see how airsoft guns are made at the source. Unlike some other manufacturers, LCT makes everything in house and has high quality control standards. This means that your airsoft gun will be very durable and reliable in the field.

Have you ever wondered how Airsoft guns are made? Typical players just see the gun come out of the box having no idea how they're made. This two story factory is located in Taiwan is where all LCT (Li Cheng Technique Business Company) airsoft guns are made. Watch as Matt and Jarrod go through the different elements of the factory. LCT typically shifts their production line to build certain parts on certain days. Once all of the parts are made and checked for quality they are then assembled into full working airsoft guns.

Also expect a tour of ICS' factory by Fox Airsoft,coming soon hopefully.

To add to an impression of how guns are made,here's a video of G&Ps factory. Shows how gearboxes are assembled and how a much larger scale company operates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMLL2eeCu4o

• 2 weeks later...

lot of machines but not many workers

Thats because the children can't be shown on tv ... :-) Just a folow up on your "child labour" comment :-) he he ...

But realy. I'm impressed how cheep they can hand make guns like that :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived